1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Forum

Discussion in 'Weather' started by Sean Adams, Feb 6, 2006.

1. Sean Adams

Sean Adams Member

At the recommendation of our moderator, we have added this new forum so members can discuss all issues relative to weather in order to separate these kinds of discussions from the commercial snow removal forum and elsewhere on the site - Good Suggestion Charles!
  2. johntwist

johntwist Senior Member

An excellent resolution

This new section is a great idea, and certainly solves my recent problem.

Just when I was starting to think nobody really cared, and here it is, the perfect answer.

Thanks Sean! (you too Charles ;))
  3. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

You're Welcome! We hope this makes it easier to find weather related topics that are so very important to the Snow Plowing industry. There were so many going at one time we thought they deserved a home of their own. This also should make it easier to keep up with the plowing end of it too.
  4. Young Pup

Young Pup PlowSite Fanatic

Thanks Charles and Sean. I went looking for a thread in a spot and it was gone. Then I looked closer and it was here. As you said Charles this is going to help a lot in the other forum.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2006
  5. snowhappy

snowhappy Member

im new to this site and i love it great site :) i find it to be verry helpful thank you
  6. kerpal

kerpal Junior Member

THis is a good suggestion fellas.. Good idea..
  7. MetDone20

MetDone20 Junior Member
    from Chicago

Very great!

I love to keep people informed for latest weather and potential winter storms/severe wx around Lakes region. I am not a meteorologists but I know alot about weather and computer models to predict the weather. Thanks for having this!