1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

new forum/section...

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by mcwlandscaping, Dec 29, 2006.

1. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

how about a new forum or topic of Strobes, LEDs and other Emergency lights and systems. Or something like that? Use it for posting pics..questions...ideas...etc.

2. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

New to site

:bday: Hello everyone, i am new to this site. i have been plowing for a couple of years now. I am getting in to my own commercial accounts this year. ( if it ever snows).. i found this site very helpful. But i am unable to post questions that i have for you guys to answer.
    One of my questions is I have 3 commercial jobs, they want bills at the end of the job. Does anyone have any samples of bill. Thanks for the help. like i said for some reason i can post in the Commercial snow removal page. Thanks.. Rich

3. mike33087

mike33087 Senior Member

i like the idead

BUMP just cuase i like the idea

4. Rcgm

Rcgm Senior Member

That would be pretty cool.I would like to see a chat feature.

RCGM
    Brad

5. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

That is a great idea!!!! I think it would get a TON of response!!:nod:

6. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

I think that is a great idea Mike. Maybe also a forum for the younger people on here, maybe like 25 and under?

7. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

If they made a forum for the younger people, I think half of the site would be there. Have you ever just looked at people's profile?? Most I have looked at have been 18-25 range with some youner.

8. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

ive thought about that age thing, then the older guys would want their own too then it would be separated all the time, with little intermingling of the two. After thinking about it, i like how the older generation has influence on the younger up and coming generation like myself and really like that.

9. dodgeguy99

dodgeguy99 Senior Member
    from mn

i am not a huge fan of seperating the forums by age groups because the old timers have had more experience. then again they can be grouchy at times

10. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

I see where you guys are coming from. I know that on some other sites they have a forum for younger people, but I never thought how many young people there really were on Plowsite. After looking at some profiles, almsot everybody is young lol. Besides, everyone gets along so well anyway. I still like the strobe and light forum!