1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New forum member, from Virginia

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by Rogan, Aug 29, 2010.

1. Rogan

Rogan Junior Member

Hi! Name's Rick. I live in northwestern Virginia, and just bought my first plow. I already have a rental business, but this year, I am gonna dip my toes into the snow plow scene, and see how it does. My current business (moon bounces) are seasonal, from April to November, and I'd like a "filler" for the winter months, to help carry us over.

Being a MOD on a car forum, I'm familiar with the 'search first, then ask' method :)

At any rate, I look forward to learning a lot here, as well as hopefully becoming a good contributor.

Regards,
    Rogan

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Welcome to PS/
    If you use the search button you'll see that we already have 15 guys on here who do moon bouncing during the summer and plow during the winter.:)

3. Rogan

Rogan Junior Member

sweet! LOL
    I'll have to look for them, then. :) Maybe they'll have pointers.

Thanks for the welcome!