1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New FORD Power Stroke

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by Ole Tower, Feb 22, 2007.

1. Ole Tower

Ole Tower Senior Member
    from MAINE

the other Night there was an accident near a Ford Dealer so I pulled into their Sales Lot to wait while the Police & Towmen cleaned up the Mess I walked around looking over the New Ford Pick ups! One Caught my Eye! a dark Red F-250 plain Jane? Reg Cab bed liner & rear bumper only extras I could See? Price--$23,000--w/ highway tires I fugured a pretty Nice TrucK for that Money? & their Lot was Full of New Ford Pick Ups! a 100 or More? I got a little Confussed? as they all had Differant Co plates on front! I really Liked ONE! a One Ton w/ singel rear Wheels really Fancy!--Price--$47,900-- Chrome Bumpers--Tow Package--Plow--chrome Hub Caps--chrome Grill--running lights--all the Options? I assume?? Cab & 1/2--Snow Tires & a Visor Black over Black Oh well Nice to look at & dream about!! Ole Tower