1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

new ford 150

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by IPLOWSNO, Dec 26, 2008.

1. IPLOWSNO

IPLOWSNO PlowSite.com Addict

i was interested in the toyota? looked very well built heard some good reviews then i seen the ford ad. i wish i could link ya to it. search ford truck youll probably find it.

they did all the trucks, ford chevy dodge toyota. that toyota looked like crap goin over the proving grounds imo.

they showed the ford first and i was like thats bad then i seen what bad was when they ran the other trucks. it was ugly. but the truck is very nice looking imo i stopped at a dealer and looked didnt like the price but still a nice truck.

2. MileHigh

MileHigh PlowSite.com Addict

get a 250...:nod:

3. fortydegnorth

fortydegnorth Senior Member

I agree get an F250 if you can. I doubt the cost is that much different if you keep the options to a minimum. We have bought a few out the door with the 5.4 for under 24K. Rebates and dealers that are hurting right now should help your search. Buy before the end of the year for the tax break.