1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Fisher Xtreme V for sale.

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by taken, Dec 9, 2009.

1. taken

taken Member

Hi guys,
    I thought I would get more views here. If anyone is interested, I have a brand new Fisher Xtreme V 8.5 foot stainless plow with Ford mount down in the used equipment section. I ordered it with my truck, but got way too busy with work this year to go hunting for accounts and it's too much plow for my own home. It's brand new as it's only been used once and has been stored inside since I took delivery.

2. bdavis

bdavis Member

How much are you looking for...im in MA and will come tomorrow with cash for the right price....sent you an email frm CL as well Brian 978-412-9008

3. kevink1973

kevink1973 Junior Member

Would you consider trading for a custom chopper rolling chasis, I have over $10,000 invested in parts. Check out craigslist northern new jersey posting #1530759394. Thanks Kevin - cell# 973-534-9544

4. 350guy

350guy Member

how much for just the plow no mounts or anything.?

5. taken

taken Member

I was looking to sell all or nothing. Thanks.

6. 350guy

350guy Member

ok i ahve a ? does it fit up on a mm2 hook ups and everything on a normal straight blade.

7. taken

taken Member

Yes, I believe MM2 is MM2 no matter the blade.

8. 350guy

350guy Member

but are the 3 plugs the same?

9. taken

taken Member

Ah, I see. Only two plugs for the wiring on the V.

10. 350guy

350guy Member

but one plug has 2 connectors right?

11. taken

taken Member

Two plugs meet two plugs on the plow. One has two pins the other has more. Two plugs on the truck end and two on the plow.

12. 350guy

350guy Member

but on the truck to plugs plug together when not hooked up. ad one just has a cap?

13. taken

taken Member

Nope. On the truck are two plugs only. Both have their own covers for when not in use. Not three, just two. Of course, all the wiring would come with the plow.

14. 350guy

350guy Member

how much?would you want for it?

15. taken

taken Member

I was looking for 5300 or so. Would let go for 5k.