1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Fisher Salt Spreader

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Harford13, Dec 27, 2011.

1. Harford13

Harford13 Senior Member

My new spreader is ready to go.... However I'm starting to wonder if I will get to use it this season.

2. Hambrick & Co.

Hambrick & Co. PlowSite.com Addict

Looks nice..... What did you use to keep the salt off the bumper?

NICHOLS LANDSCA PlowSite Veteran

Well you probably don't have to worry about wearing it out this year.
  4. Harford13

Harford13 Senior Member

That's a piece of 1/4" conveyor belt rubber I had lying around I bolted to the frame of the spreader. It looks good, and at this rate it's going to look just as good next year. I hung a brand new plow off the front also this year, which explains the warm weather.
  5. Harford13

Harford13 Senior Member

Here's a pic of the new head gear

6. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

looks good just missing snow
  7. greatdanenick

greatdanenick Junior Member

Looks nice,like the plow and spreader.
  8. DodgeBlizzard

DodgeBlizzard Senior Member

Not sure how the cops are in your area but you might want to relocate your license plate.
  9. maverjohn

maverjohn Senior Member

Nice looking setup! We all need the snow so we can play with our toys, Best of luck to yea.
  10. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

Nice set up, you'll love the 1000. We used those for years with very minimal issues. Throw a Karrier .080 vibrator on it and you can spread bulk. A few years ago I bet we would run 20+ tons through one with zero problems. If you have the ability, hose it out after every storm and give it a good coat of Fluid Film every so often and it will look new for years.
  11. rebert

rebert Senior Member

sweet.. looks like nice set up.
  12. unhcp

unhcp PlowSite.com Addict

looks nice, fisher all the way!
  13. okmetoo

okmetoo Junior Member

Looks like my western 1000 only yellow LOL, put a vibrator on mine years ago it was the best thing I could have done for it(have had mine about 10 yrs)
  14. Brandonk

Brandonk Junior Member

looks nice....are you from bel air by any chance?
  15. meyerman575

meyerman575 Junior Member

Wow love your truck,and the spreader looks nice.
  16. Harford13

Harford13 Senior Member

Yes I live in Bel Air, are you up this way? I'll be re-locating that rear plate this weekend I ran out of time when I put the flap on. Everything runs really smooth, and I love the plow, wish I could put it to work.
  17. Brandonk

Brandonk Junior Member

yeah i'm in bel air, I drive a grey dodge with a boss plow Lawn butler landscape services, whats the name of your company?
  18. Harford13

Harford13 Senior Member

Snowed In Plowing