1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Fisher Plow HT Series With Cylinder Lift

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by mercer_me, Jul 5, 2009.

1. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

2. ColumbiaLand

ColumbiaLand Senior Member

Yeah the new lift system is interesting. Its similar to the way all boss plows are set up with the cylinder down there, would not be surprised when if they redesigned other plows like this i have two boss plows and this lift system works flawlessly. I just became a fisher dealer so its nice to see the new HT series and see what others think.If anyone is interested I would be willing to give quotes for any new blades or parts or just the truck side if you need it. Im close to the Mass And Connecticut borders and eastern new york. Getting in some blades at the end of this month. PRESEASON PRICES ARE ON!

3. mercer_me

I like the the chain lift better. I have allways had Fisher plows and I never had a probablem with the chain lift. I think the should have put 3 trip springs on it like the 7.5' HD plows.

4. ColumbiaLand

well have to see how it works, its a new design and a new plow if it does not work im sure that they will change the lift set up. only time will tell....

5. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Look in to Fisher's history, this is not the first direct lift Fisher.

6. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Whats so "new" about the lift system internal to Fisher? It uses the same basic lift design as the homesteader has for years. In fact it uses the same hydro unit as well...

7. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive

Damn B&B what you doing up at 3:39 am???

8. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

Agree

Agree

Obviously posting :p

9. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

A couple more threads and this subject will be right up there with "What's the best tire?", and "Can I plow with a half ton?".

10. ford6.9

ford6.9 Senior Member

but you cant short chain it payup

11. ColumbiaLand

hahahahahahaha guys

12. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

I didn't see the rubber bands??? guess I have to look again;)

13. Chrisxl64

Chrisxl64 Senior Member
    from CT

Notice they barely even make mention of not having a chain lift, hahaha poor fisher. It's hard to brag about the advantages of direct lift, while the remainder of your entire line use's chains.

14. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

But for how long???

15. bigbadbrad

bigbadbrad Senior Member

the hook ups and stands llok like they borrowed them from their western line, and also did anyone notice the triangle between the lights so it looks like a lift frame, haha, i dont think they will be getting rid of the rest of the chain lift style anytime soon

16. bigbadbrad

bigbadbrad Senior Member

the hook ups and stands llok like they borrowed them from their western line, and also did anyone notice the triangle between the lights so it looks like a lift frame, haha, i dont think they will be getting rid of the rest of the chain lift style anytime soon

17. mercer_me

I hope not I love chain lifts.

18. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Don't you pinch your..oh never mind So you're saying you dislike the new Fisher HT?

Oh...YO DUDE:waving:for your information Einstein you miss-spelled huggers, or did you do it for some purpose:rolleyes: the rest of us don't understand? If so fill us in on the joke, we'd LOVE to laugh with you instead of...oh never mind.:D

19. truckie46

truckie46 Member

There is a whole lot of speculation about these, but when someone actually lays their hands on one could you let me know, I am considering one and need to make a decision soon. Thanks!

20. chcav1218

chcav1218 Senior Member

call your dealer and ask if you can see one up close