1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Fischer LD

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by tuckerman, Dec 18, 2007.

1. tuckerman

tuckerman Junior Member

Just got a price to put an LD on My truck and almost fell over at the price. big differnce from Last year. Dealer said it was the cost of steel plus transportation/ fuel charges. I understand that it would be more, but it was almost 1,700.00 more than this time last year. What should I expect to pay, ballpark. I know its prime time now,also where I live but i was shocked at the price.
    I really like the fischer and I thinki it would be perfect for my truck, but now I'm strongly leaning towards used.
    Thanks for any advice
    Tuck

2. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

I would check with BDavis here about getting one if he has one for you. I haven't priced them for a couple years, but I don't know if I accept a $1,700 change like that. You could very well get one here that's been completely refurbished for a fraction of new, and there would be no difference. Good luck