1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New / first truck

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by ScubaSteve728, Oct 10, 2012.

1. ScubaSteve728

ScubaSteve728 Senior Member

This is my 2005 ford f250 xlt. 144xxx but it really doesn't look like it at all. it runs nice and rides really rough because it has the plow prep package. its never been plowed before but i am in the market for a 8 foot fisher to use on a few driveways
    i already installed the back rack and tool box i bought used from friends.
    id love to get a spray in bed liner but the plastic one is in really good shape.
    it could use some upgrades in the music department because the stock deck is pretty stinky and the speakers are not too crisp. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Triton2286

Triton2286 Senior Member

Picture? or pictures?

3. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

It;s right there in the blizzard!

4. IA Farmer

IA Farmer Senior Member

What motor does it have in it?

5. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

It rides like crap because it's a real truck not because of the plow prep. I could be mistaken but aren't most Fishers trip edge plows? If so, and you p,an on using it for driveways i.e. backstabbing all the time, I would recommend a different blade that will allow for a back drag blade.

6. ScubaSteve728

can yall see the pics? and its the 5.4 gas surprisingly well on fuel i go through a bout a half a tank a week however i don't really go anywhere just to and from school. i wanted a diesel but my dad wouldn't let me
    and fisher trip edges back drag fine for the most part i can always fab up a back drag blade to go behind ive seen it done before

7. ScubaSteve728

i bow down to grandview king of plowsite

lol

8. Triton2286

Triton2286 Senior Member

Everyone can but me it appears lol

And I'm good with dealing with pictures not showing up on forums, so who knows.

9. IA Farmer

IA Farmer Senior Member

I can't see them either. Did you buy the truck or is it your dads?

10. ScubaSteve728

its mine but in my dads name for insurance use he has his own truck