1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New finish old back rack

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by apik1, Feb 26, 2009.

1. apik1

apik1 Senior Member

Yep thats line-x on the back rack. I like it and it matches the liner:rolleyes:

DSC01139.jpg

DSC01140.jpg

DSC01141.jpg

DSC01139.jpg

DSC01140.jpg

DSC01141.jpg

2. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

That looks real nice. What did it run ya? I have an ARB front replacement bumper I'd like to get done for my service truck, I should do the rack too. I did the rack myself with the Duplicolor spray, but I love the look of linex.

3. apik1

apik1 Senior Member

$40 to get it sprayed, I took it to them sandblasted, so they just had to wipe it down and spray it.

4. ColumbiaLand

ColumbiaLand Senior Member

I should do that to mine. Looks sweet

5. mvhauler

mvhauler Senior Member

Looks nice. $40 seems pretty reasonable to get that sprayed.

6. plowmanben

plowmanben Member
    from MI

That looks great. I think I will do that to mine. I was going to take it off this summer and scrape and re-paint it, because it is starting to chip a little. I never would have thought to get it coated with line-x.

7. gwhunter

gwhunter Junior Member

The line-x looks good. Is that the correct backrack for your truck? I doesn't look like the rack is big enough.

Matt:jester:

8. TLB

TLB Senior Member

That should hold up nice, looks great.

9. apik1

apik1 Senior Member

I can't get anything past you guys, It was off my 98 chevy ;)