1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

NEW F350 Diesel Dump

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by Night watch, Dec 6, 2008.

1. Night watch

Night watch Junior Member

I am looking at buying a new Ford f350 diesel 4x4 dump. I already have a dump but I would like to sell it and buy a new one. I was given a quote of 26,000 for a new 08 GAS dump 4x4 xl.(sounded pretty good) I am in no rush and I will travel a bit to get it so has anyone heard a dealer looking to unload a truck on a smokin deal? Also what kind of deals have people gotten on there dumps? HAPPY PLOWINGwesport
  2. Night watch

Night watch Junior Member

Really? No one? lol does any one on here have one of these new dumps or know someone who does? Im in NH and I have a buddy that picked one up for 34,000. Are they going for more or less in your areas?
  3. svt2205

svt2205 Member

Try a visit to Hillsboro Ford. Hillsboro is about an hour from Nashua. They do a good deal of upfitting and can probably give you a great deal. If you venture up their, see Doug Stone. Good honest guy.

They're closed on Sundays.
  4. wrtenterprises

wrtenterprises Member

Allegheny Ford in Pittsburgh, Pa. had a new 2008 F-350 4x4 dump 6sp 5.4v-8 advertised for $22,988.00. Might be worth a call....