1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New F250 pricing....

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by Fisher II, Dec 10, 2004.

1. Fisher II

Fisher II Senior Member

Just got a quote from a local dealer on a new Ford 250 XL package with Fisher Minute mount on it already. Has 5.4 v-8....the quote was $22,999.........any thoughts...seems damn good price!

2. steve in Pa.

steve in Pa. Member
    from Pa.

sounds like a good price to me. we bought a 04 f250 in march it was a fx4/off road with a v 10 it ran $21,700 after rebates.

3. crashz

crashz Senior Member

Fisher II,

Where did you get the quote? Thats a great price with the plow. Is it and 04 or 05?

4. Fisher II

Fisher II Senior Member

Quirk Ford

They are located in Quincy Ma.

5. Fisher II

Fisher II Senior Member

Its 04 model

6. cja1987

cja1987 PlowSite.com Addict

Hey, welcome to plowsite, Iam from Randolph. :waving:

7. echovalley

echovalley Senior Member
    from CT

buy it up quick the factory is giving big rebates on the 04

8. BushHogBoy

BushHogBoy Senior Member

why did this get moved to the Dodge forum? someone posted it on the open "commercial snow plowing" forum and some brilliant person moved it to a Dodge forum when there's a Ford forum right next door? I'm sure it was an accident i guess...

9. Stark_Enterprises

Stark_Enterprises Senior Member

Don't bring your ford Crap in here! hahaha :nono:

10. Ole JIM

Ole JIM Senior Member

Ford Prices?

I saw the Post On the Dealer Quote On Your 04 FORD---- $ 23.000 & One REPLY!--HEY!--YOU better Grab IT!--We just Bought ONE for $ 27-???--GEE Are all YOU Young GUYS CRAZY?--I DONO? but it Sure sounds like It to ME!--I Guess? Keeping UP w/ the Jones! is the Name of the Young Today!--I DONO? but Assume? Once in DEBT UP to Ones Eye Balls!--& to justify My above Thoughts! I have a Freind that just Bought a Brand New DODGE 05--4 X4 extended Cab w/all the Bells & Whistles--$40,000 Big Ones!--is HE CRAZY?--YEP!--that HE IS!--but--Hes a BRAGGER & You Know BRAGGERS!--HEY! Look what I GOT!--If YOU Get my Message? & theres More of E*M Around than Yrs AGO!--DONO? WHY? & YES It has a Blizzard 8ft Plow & w/less than 12,000 miles is Allready Dented & Beat to HELL!--& its only Snowed a Couple of Inches!-- here!--Oh Well As BARNUM once SAID!!-- a FOOL & His MONEY are Soon PARTED!-- as I personally would look at $20,000 to $40,000 for-ever before Paying that Amount of MONEY for Any Pick=Up TRUCK!--SORRY! just Can NOT See Doing THAT! My MOM Used to tell ME that GOD Watched Out for DRUNKS & FOOLS! & GOD must Be a Very BUSY GUY?--Ole JIM--