1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New F 250

Discussion in 'SNO-PRO PLOW AND ACCESSORIES by Curtis' started by mikefras, Jan 18, 2011.

1. mikefras

mikefras Member

Does any one have the part number for the mount that will fit the new 2011 Ford F 250 Superduty?

2. murray83

murray83 Senior Member

3. mikefras

mikefras Member

Thanks Mate

4. murray83

murray83 Senior Member

Not a problem tymusic

5. dirt digger

dirt digger Senior Member

yea, 1FK42 (same as the 2008+)...its a real pain to install if you get the diesel...no room under the hood for the relays..i shoved mine behind the front drivers headlight and had to get creative with the solenoid...thats Fords fault though for making the engine bay so cramped

the mount itself is tricky with the diesel and the intercooler mounted on the passenger frame rail

I have a few pictures of the install if you want them

[​IMG]

6. mikefras

mikefras Member

Thanks Digger, I installed one on my 08 F250 diesel. It was a treat. I am putting on a 8 foot straight
    Blade on a 2011 F250 gasser. Should be easy.

7. dirt digger

dirt digger Senior Member

you shouldn't have a problem then..the insides of the frame rails should be clear on the gasser and the engine bay should have a little more room to mount solenoids and relays