1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

NEW F-250 SD. Good deal????

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by mac3897, Dec 22, 2003.

1. mac3897

mac3897 Member
    from MA

Just got a quote from a dealer.
    2004 250SD with 5.4 ext cab, short bed, automatic, with plow package

Quoted me at $8,100 off of sticker plus and aditional 500 off if I buy a plow from delear.

Does this seem like a good buy???

2. rewoodworking

rewoodworking Senior Member

why a for when you already have the the best thing going in a chevy:gunsfiring:

3. mac3897

mac3897 Member
    from MA

I really don't want to buy another truck so soon. but I got an offer that was good enough to arouse my curiosity, so I figured I would check it out :)

Mac

4. rewoodworking

rewoodworking Senior Member

you can get another chevy or gmc

5. DeereGuy

DeereGuy Senior Member

Mac, sounds like a little better deal than I was quoted this week. I had a dealership quote me on a vehicle similar to yours with a few more options and they only took off about $7800. I think Ford is offering a $1000. upfit rebate when you purchase a plow from your dealer but see the Ford.com pages for this info. GM is only offering a $400. plow upfit rebate but they also offer from what I gather, a free Alum tool box or other tool pkgs from dewalt just for buying a truck for your business.

DeereGuy

6. GpGuy84

GpGuy84 Member

Mac do you mind sharing what dealer you went to??

7. mac3897

mac3897 Member
    from MA

It was Herb Chambers in Westboro MA. It used to be Duddie Ford.