1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New equipment purchased!

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by hickslawns, Mar 8, 2010.

1. hickslawns

hickslawns Senior Member

After 13 years in business, I finally own a backhoe. I bought a JD 310C with 12' push box. I haven't been on here much this year as I was really letting all the drama about the maintenance companies bring me down. I stopped visiting the site, worried about my own business, and focused on what I can control. Long story short: Slow December/January followed by a marathon series of snow in February enabled us to step up some of the equipment. It is an older hoe but strong. It will work for what we want to use it for. I was excited about the purchase and thought I would share with some of you guys. Now I just need to find a nice medium duty dump truck with plow to compliment the hoe to make a complete package! Will work on pictures later. Still haven't brought it home yet.

2. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

Pics or ban.