1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New equipment pics (John deere)

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Knockah22, Sep 18, 2009.

1. Knockah22

Knockah22 Senior Member

Here is the equipment we (the company I work for, Not mine) just got in. They are all leased for 3 years. 3 John deere 325 skid steers, 2 332 skid steers, and 2 244j mini end loaders. We have ordered snow wolf blades for all of them, including the fast-tach system.

Sorry the pics Turned out Blurry. Will get more when I can.

New Delivery

Skid Steers

Chevy 3500(gas) With Snow-ex 9300 with liquids system.

2. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

Sweet! :redbouncepurplebou:bluebounc
  3. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Very!!!! Hope they work well for you.
  4. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

:nod: They will be nice this wointer.
  5. xtreem3d

xtreem3d PlowSite.com Addict

didn't know the 9300 was for sale yet...my understanding is that that size was requested to be built for Brickman originally... they use one of their trucks in the ads
  6. Knockah22

Knockah22 Senior Member

When i was calling around to buy one most dealers had to call snow ex direct to verify it existed. Most thought i was asking for the 9500.

Thanks everyone for the comments. Will post more when the blades come in.:bluebounc
  7. snocrete

snocrete Banned

All that new equipment looks awsome!! Congrats!.....After running Bobcat though, I will be really surprised if you are as comfortable in those SS cabs....I have never liked the NH or JD SS cabs, which are very similar to each other.
  8. Superior L & L

Superior L & L PlowSite Veteran
    from MI

looks like someone hit the lotto !
  9. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

....Or there might be some sweet deals at auction this spring.
  10. Ne1

Ne1 Senior Member

Very nice, hope you guys have great winter!!
  11. Knockah22

Knockah22 Senior Member

When I first started to operate the new equipment i thought the same thing. As the days go on i get more and more comfortable with the cab. Its not that bad, just takes a little getting used to. Overall I personally like the Deere skid steers more than the bobcat. The power is great.

Thanks for all the great comments guys. S
  12. lawnkale

lawnkale Senior Member
    from Indiana

you will love the 244j i own 4 of them and 1 344j. I have bought them but am very interested it what kind of deal you got on the lease. what is a wolf plow?? I run all artic snow pushers on mine. They will out plow 3 trucks and 2 skidsteers. They turn on a dime and have great pushing power. please let me know on the lease.
  13. asps4u

asps4u Senior Member

Sweet addition!
  14. Brad3403

Brad3403 Senior Member
    from Alberta

Let it SNOW....soon
  15. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

Did you originally try to order through payline? Im still shocked they went out of business.
  16. pieperlc

pieperlc Senior Member
    from 4-5

Payline went out of business?? Holy crap. I'll bet that through some guys for a loop. What happened there? No money coming in?
  17. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

I guess. I got a call about 2 weeks after they closed informing of such info and that they were just doing a round of curtosy calls informing me of the closest NH dealer. I used to rent from payline a bunch so it really sux they closed.
  18. Knockah22

Knockah22 Senior Member

Payline West is closed, but Martin Implement will be opening a location right next door to the payline west in South Elgin. They will carry most of the same brands including New holland. 2 of the guys from payline will be running the new Martin implement. Real good guys to work with, we ordered all of our Snow Wolf blades from them.

This is there Orland park, IL location. http://www.martinimplement.com/default.htm