1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

new equipment leasing

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by ultimateinc, Dec 14, 2009.

1. ultimateinc

ultimateinc Senior Member

have any of you ever heard of a company called new equipment leasing ? i think there out of ohio iv heard, but probably world wide. i heard they give you loans for new&used equipment at a great interest rate and sometimes offer things like no payments for a year i heard they deal strictly with landscaping & landcare companies has anyone ever used or heard of them and how does it all work out ?

2. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

Never heard with them, however their financing options sounds A LOT like John Deeres.....

I know when I bought my new $12k z this year I got no payments/no interest for 9 months and then 6.9% apr....

3. redman6565

redman6565 PlowSite.com Addict

they sent me somehting but i never persued it, tight budget this year and next...let me know how they are to work with though