1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New equipment and no snow :)

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by sodworksllc, Dec 13, 2015.

1. sodworksllc

sodworksllc Junior Member

60 degrees today and sunny...:dizzy::dizzy:

snowlineup1.jpg

cat928.jpg

2. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

We had to mow a commercial property last Thursday. I played with the new xls when I got it back and that's where it's sat for a month now, supposed to get a quick shot this Friday into Saturday and drop a couple inches.

3. Showmestaterida

Showmestaterida Senior Member

Equipment looks good. What size loaders are you using?

4. beanz27

beanz27 Senior Member

Looks like 928 cat, 2.5-3 yard bucket

5. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

Awfully green looking

6. 512high

512high Senior Member

Real nice equipment, we are all awaiting snow in the Northeast......December looks dry. Hopefully January starts to get busy, Happy Holidays to al

7. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

We were getting a call here and a call there to return for leaves and\or mowing. I finally said to tell anyone that we're finished, the mowers have been put away. I'm not going to keep screwing around with 1 here and 1 there.

8. FredG

FredG 2000 Club Member

Nice stuff, Try to land at least one decent size seasonal next season, You will have some monies coming in.

9. sodworksllc

Cat 924g and an older it14g

10. Mr.Markus

Mr.Markus PlowSite Fanatic

Once I get into my winter sleep schedule Im done. When I was younger I had to scrape a load of frozen leaves out of the dump box at 2am to put the salter on, and ended up getting the mowers off the trailer and put away the first week of Jan cause I was busy plowing. Even now when customers ask about tree work in the winter I tell them no, I'm focused on snow sorry.
    Nice stuff Sod...

11. sodworksllc

We have 7 or so seasonal contracts this season that are decent. Every snow fall is just a little extra on top :drinkup:

12. cbservicesllc

cbservicesllc PlowSite Fanatic

Same thing over here... Mowers are actually beingredients winterize today

13. abbe

abbe Senior Member
    from RI

What year is the 924? Been searching for a reasonably priced used 924 or 928 that hasn't been murdered and 30k hours.

Equipment looks great. Just wish it would snow also

14. unhcp

unhcp PlowSite.com Addict

looking like a great fleet

15. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

We run 3 924s one older G and 2 newer Hs. We really like them for snow. Great smaller wheel loader. We push 14' sectionals with ours but in smaller snows they could easily do 16. Traction can be a issue now and then due to them being a lighter machine..but overall we like them.

16. sodworksllc

Its a 2004 and the 14g is a 99' . I got lucky and found a great deal in Virginia. Don't be afraid to look a few hundred miles away. I think I paid $1800 to ship it up here to PA.

17. Showmestaterida

Showmestaterida Senior Member

They look good.u mind letting telling how much you paid for them? Hours, Looking as well but havent had much luck . Going to expand the search like you said. Maybe message me if you dont want all to know , Thanks

18. MatthewG

MatthewG PlowSite.com Addict

Pile Drivers coming from Piechotas?

19. Broncslefty7

Broncslefty7 Senior Member

i feel your pain, im sitting on 2 cat 272d's. all paid for and just sitting on lots. not fun.

20. sodworksllc

I can't complain to bad. Most of our lots are seasonal pricing but would still be nice to plow the ones we get paid per inch etc.