1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New England Mess 10/9-10/10

Discussion in 'Weather' started by DeereFarmer, Dec 9, 2007.

1. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

What's going to happen guys? Looks like it is going to be a very messy storm. A lot of ice in southern Mass, 1-3" of snow then ice more north, then 6-8" of snow in south central NH. Hope we atleast get some snow here before the ice comes. It'll keep the sanders busy.

2. 03SuperCrew330

03SuperCrew330 Member

You confused the hell outta me with a 10/9 10/10 title!

I am in eastern Mass and it looks like its all slop for us, northern NH looks like all snow!

You might get some snow, temps out there are lower. Out here im guessing rain and freezing rain...not enough to hit my 3" trigger :realmad:

3. TLC Snow Div.

TLC Snow Div. Senior Member

Looks like 2 - 4 inches for my area. This storm seems very similar to last weeks storm. Same percipitation forcasts.

4. 99zr2

99zr2 Senior Member

All I am seeing is ice for my area. Only a dusting to an inch of snow.

5. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

HMMM... forgot it was December! :cry:

6. tkrepairs

tkrepairs Senior Member
    from maine

we've got just about an inch here in southern maine and its stopping for now. supposed to get the nasty stuff later i guess, we'll see. when it comes to the weather i believe it when i see it