1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New England blizzard

Discussion in 'Networking' started by ohiogreenworks, Feb 6, 2013.

1. ohiogreenworks

ohiogreenworks Senior Member

Serious inquires only. I can come from Ohio with as much equipment and guys as necessary providing a contract can be worked out. I could bring trucks, but more realistically just backhoes, bobcats, even full size loaders. Have experience working out of state and with serious snowfall, just looking for any good contacts up around the area getting hit!

2. SuperDutyFords1

SuperDutyFords1 Junior Member

Did you have any luck? We are also looking to travel for this storm. We are only sending trucks.

3. ohiogreenworks

ohiogreenworks Senior Member

No luck. Couldn't get ahold of a trustworthy contact. I was too far and too much in expenses to just go there and hope to find work. However, from what I've read, they need equipment. Trucks can barely drive, let alone plow. I could have been there with equipment. Ah maybe next time!