1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

new Eblings

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Maclawnco, Dec 27, 2011.

1. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

Ive had them mounted and wired for a month or so but now with the threat of snow this evening, the 2nd ebling 16' was hooked up last night. Very good plows and we are surely looking forward to running them. We will surely report back on production numbers and longevity as we know more.

If anyone in the Dayton OH area wants to see these, give me a shout - Ebling has given me the dealership for this area. Would be glad to let you run one too - on my lots - seriously.

2011-12-27 13.12.59.jpg

2. dfd9

dfd9 PlowSite.com Addict

Hate to say it, but they won't work for crap at that angle.

3. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Looks fine to me?
    [​IMG]

4. MIDTOWNPC

MIDTOWNPC PlowSite Veteran

looks good.
    I would take a bungy cable and take the slack of the ebling cord and tie it up more in the bed. with the wrap they have on it they tend to get really covered in slush and get weighted town, Ive never had mine come disconnected but it will eliminate the stress on the plug. I run mine that way and am also thinking about making a toolbox type setup that covers the pump more from the elements.

5. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

au contraire. At that angle, we have gravity working on our side.
    Thanks Midtown. We will get them strung up next time in.

6. Hambrick & Co.

Hambrick & Co. PlowSite.com Addict

If you don't mind me asking how much do they go for?

7. Pushin4U

Pushin4U Senior Member

:laughing::laughing:

8. Triple L

Triple L PlowSite Fanatic
    from Canada

Your suppost to have the tips a bit off the ground...

9. Dan85

Dan85 Senior Member

So full of win! :laughing:

Nice Eblings!

10. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

They are $6000 +/- a few hundred depending on moldboard width. PM me your exact desires if you want a firm quote.

Chad, they are up about 1/2" -1".