1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Ebling

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Peterbilt, Dec 22, 2009.

1. Peterbilt

Peterbilt Senior Member
    from IA.

Got the Ebling on yesterday.

In the Video we are just testing it out on a neighbors parking lot, we since made a few adjustments and now everything is as it should be.

Don't raise to much He!! over the Half ton. Its mine and I will do with it what I want.

J.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEN-Pvsimwk

2. thesnowman269

thesnowman269 Senior Member

Nothing wrong with a 150 after all it is built ford tough

3. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Nice looking plow and truck. I'm glad you got in on, I was just going to cal you. How was the install?

4. Peterbilt

Peterbilt Senior Member
    from IA.

Considering we didn't get any sort of instructions with it, it all went pretty well.

Took most of yesterday to do it though.

J.

5. MIDTOWNPC

MIDTOWNPC PlowSite Veteran

looks good. I wish I got some fluffy stuff to push and pull around.

Want to lend me your video guy for a day once I get some snow. Freezin in the back so you can have a utube vid. lol

Good luck with it.payup

6. MileHigh

MileHigh PlowSite.com Addict

Well it gets my vote for best half ton truck setup I've seen.

That thing is bad.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OEN-Pvsimwk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OEN-Pvsimwk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

7. snocrete

snocrete Banned

looks awsome......12fter ??

8. Peterbilt

Peterbilt Senior Member
    from IA.

Yep, 12ft

J

9. Triple L

Triple L PlowSite Fanatic
    from Canada

Looks real good, Im sure you'll love it and have a 16' on another truck soon!

10. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

A half ton?????????????

You got to be kidding me? J\K

Jim just told me that you installed it on a half ton and loved it.

Looks good!

11. NEUSWEDE

NEUSWEDE Senior Member

what did that set you back if you don't mind me asking. I looked at daniels and they look kinda flimsy.

12. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

I sold it to Peterbilt, your looking around $5400 plus shipping.

13. William B.

William B. Senior Member
    from S.E. IA

I was just up there yesterday at Business Radio's. I actually kept my eye open for any trucks I might recognize from here. Looks good! They way they are talking looks like you'll get to try it out here in a couple days.

14. elite1msmith

elite1msmith 2000 Club Member
    from chicago

hardly the case - mine saved the back of my truck , but those enlings look pretty cool

How come they dont seem to scrape or clean all that well? is it just ice and hard pack? i have watched a few videos and i didnt remember seeing it clean all that well for something with DP. My daniels would practicly dig up the ashault if you really wanted it to. there sure wasnt any snow left behind

15. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

I think they scrape fine, most of the video's have been in lots that don't seem to use much salt if any. JMO

16. elite1msmith

from chicago

gotcha, i didnt know if it was skimming over the top due to the wide width.

17. elite1msmith

from chicago

Jd it will sure beinteresting if you could track your route times, and see just how much you save with it

on the tractor rigs, what are you using on the front if anything?

18. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Pretty hard for me to figure out the time savings. Here's the tractor thread.

http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=92631&highlight=Horst+ebling