1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New E60 motor drain...

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by v8motorcycleman, Nov 27, 2011.

1. v8motorcycleman

v8motorcycleman Junior Member

So I bought a new E60 electric motor and upgraded from the single post to a dual post. I love that the new motor has a drain hole at the bottom. When I installed the new motor, I noticed that the drain hole comes out the side based on the orientation of the bracket screws. How do I "re-clock" the unit so that the drain hole faces down, the direction it should?
  2. Reliable Snow and Ice

Reliable Snow and Ice Senior Member

well not sure you can reclock it I had to change one that was under a year old cause water had gotten in it and wrecked it

i just put silicone all over the thing any place water could get in...

MILLSUPPLY Junior Member

Change the motor mount plate to a dual stud motor mount plate. The motor mount holes go from vertical to horizontal. You might have to remove one of the pump mount bolts and grind some of the head down if it is an older style pump.
  4. NickT

NickT Senior Member