1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

NEW Duramax/allison commercials

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by chris694205, Dec 18, 2010.

1. chris694205

chris694205 Senior Member

2. DaytonBioLawns

DaytonBioLawns Banned
    from 45458

Ya I love that lol.... some day our grandchildren will collect those trucks because of those ads lol!

I want one... a 3500hd extended cab dually with an alli/dura combo... that or a dodge/sterling bullet.... I wish chevy offered a medium duty line again. Once they got rid of the kodiak they should have put out a 45-6500 line (CDL beaters) with the same body style like ford and dodge have...

Love the ads...almost bought one and then the ads came out and I wanted it that much more lol! Some of my Cummins buddies have been partially converted. Now dodge and chevy both have good and reliable diesels so it is just about styling with them now. Whatever floats your boat :mechanic:

3. chris694205

i hear ya there... id love a new HD but new trucks are sooo damn expensive

4. DaytonBioLawns

DaytonBioLawns Banned
    from 45458

Ya they are. I almost got a vortec gasser this year. I have an 01 and like the 5.3 so I figured the 6.0 would be good as well. But Chevy was a few grand more..... so I jumped ship and got a 2010 F250 XL 5.4L gasser...... I will never get a ford diesel..... Just tooo many engines in a short time. My next will be a big ol' diesel so it'll prolly end up being a doggy dodge..... I need a medium duty for work.... and chevy was stupid and got rid of it.... why not get rid of the....hmmmm tiny ugly car thing....or the hummer.h3............. or any other failure like the GM caddy escalade-truck.... I mean come on.... If someone can afford a brand new escalade, then they can afford a truck. They don't need there shiny caddy all messed up doing a trucks job......

lol rant over.

5. chris694205

haha agreed even though cadilac makes gm a lot of money... my truck has the 8.1 litre with the allison and i absolutely love it. i have owned it 4 years now and not a single problem other than brakes and power steering pump