1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Dump

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by DSLL, Nov 14, 2007.

1. DSLL

DSLL Senior Member

Picked her up tonight. 96' f-350 Auto 4x4 7.3 power stroke 66k on it. Looking for a uni mount for it. Not because i love the uni mount's hook up speed. Because i have one on my other truck and i like the idea of being able to switch between them if one goes down.

dump truck 002 (3).jpg

dump truck 004 (2).jpg
  2. Vaughn Schultz

Vaughn Schultz PlowSite.com Addict

Nice looking truck :waving:
  3. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Nice dump...i love the color also
  4. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

You will need a 8.5 or 9' unimount for it. If not put some prowings on your 8'.
  5. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

that looks clean for an 96 sweet truck treat it good and she love you forever:D
  6. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

Nice looking truck! Hard to find a good truck with under 100K on it, especiallly a work truck & diesel.
  7. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

Nice truck!
  8. Boast Enterpris

Boast Enterpris Senior Member

Nice truck. I like the color, got 3 red trucks myself.
  9. amars415

amars415 Member

Very nice truck! I just posted pics of mine, gotta love red!
  10. Tractor Plower

Tractor Plower Senior Member

Looks great! best of luck with it!
  11. DSLL

DSLL Senior Member

I do have prowings for the 8' I'm going to put them on this weekend. I have my eye on some unimounts on ebay. The best part of this truck is I only paid 8k for it. I saw one 5 minutes from my house and it had 164k on it when I looked at it 3 years ago, they wanted 9500! Been looking for a while and this seems like a good truck. The only problem is that the 4wd shifter is broke. I broke mine on the pick up so I know how to fix it, They are just hard to find in junkyards. And about the color, I might paint it black to match the 96' pickup.

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

looks like a nice truck, she'll def push soem serious snow.
  13. DSLL

DSLL Senior Member

An Updated Picture. Hasnt got any serious snow work yet, not enough to need 4wd with a pallet of salt in the back.

14. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

That's a nice truck. I hope I can come across one like that next season.