1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Dump Pricing

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by crossboneracing, Jan 22, 2009.

1. crossboneracing

crossboneracing Senior Member

Hey guys, I am thinking of buying a new dump this spring, anybody bought a new chevy dump? I am trying to get some numbers together for the budget this year. Looking for a gas 1 ton 4x4 with a dump or grain body. Also any input on the new trucks would be helpful.

2. sven1277

sven1277 Senior Member

Juat payed little over $28k for a base model gasser w/ dump body. It did have elec window/door/mirror.

3. crossboneracing

How you like it so far?

4. NootDogg

NootDogg Senior Member
    from WI

We just got a '09 GMC 3500 with the d-max motor and all the options and we paid like $36 with no dump on it. The dump we put on was a stainless steel with a electric tarp system and that was $15. So all said and done it was like $50. I am going to get pics on here soon.

5. sven1277

sven1277 Senior Member

This was a needed purchase, no emotions. My other dump truck, I specked out exactly what I wanted and waited several months for it to be built. The new one was whatever my dealer could find in a gasser in either silver or med grey. I needed it quick for plowing.

6. crossboneracing

Well keep me updated on how you like them guys. I am selling a couple trucks now to try to downsize. Thanks for the info so far! Any more would be much appreciated

7. NootDogg

NootDogg Senior Member
    from WI

Are you looking for a brand new truck or we have a 2002 GMC one ton dumper for sale.

8. crossboneracing

No doesnt have to be brand new just newer. The truck now is an 86 which is in fantastic shape and I love but its 23 years old and I just need to upgrade. What you got and how much??

9. NootDogg

NootDogg Senior Member
    from WI

The one in my avator. It is a 2002 GMC 3500 4x4 d-max. I dont kow the mileage off hand but I think its right around 60,000. The truck has always been stored in a heated shed and oil and other fluids have been changed on time if not early. Front and rear end and trani every fall no matter what. You have the option to buy the plow that is on it and salter if you want it. I dont know what he is asking for it but if you are still intrested pm me and I will find out tomorrow or the next day.