1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Drop Pro drop spreader from SnowEx

Discussion in 'SnowEx Products' started by SnowEx Products, Dec 21, 2012.

1. SnowEx Products

SnowEx Products Sponsor

Introducing the Drop Pro from SnowEx. Our Drop Pro spreader is available in 2 capacities, the SD-600 6 cu. ft. capacity spreader and the SD-1400 14 cu. ft. model.

2. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

Looks nice, but what you really need to manufacture is a walk behind drop spreader that is 24 inches wide. Easy to transport between properties and allows for exact placement of material as a lot of the walks we service are 24 to 36 wide and your large wb drop spreader is too big.
  3. JayN.E

JayN.E Junior Member
    from NY

I agree, I have the larger one which is GREAT, but it would be wonderful to have a smaller unit.
  4. dfd9

dfd9 PlowSite.com Addict

Hmmm, missed this post.

5. dfd9

dfd9 PlowSite.com Addict

So I talked to my dealer to get a price on one of these and he told me that a limited number were made and..................................................

I did e-mail SnowEx, but can you give some details? Was it a trial run? Were there a bunch of failures? Was this R&D by contractors? Will these be manufactured again?

Depending on price, I'd buy one today if it was available?

Just thought it was strange that this was posted less than a month ago and I can't get any info on one.

6. SnowEx Products

SnowEx Products Sponsor

Thank you for your interest in SnowEx. The overwhelming response to our recent 2012 soft launch retailed through our distribution channel has exceeded expectations. Because of this high demand for these great products these popular models are not currently available. Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

7. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping Senior Member

Do you have any videos of this unit in action?