1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Driveway rig

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by BigDave12768, May 15, 2009.

1. BigDave12768

BigDave12768 PlowSite.com Addict

2. tuna

tuna Senior Member

That John Calnans truck from Lynn,Laugh if you want but that thing has plowed for the city of Lynn for at least the last 10 years and he has got his moneys worth out of it.

3. SuperdutyShane

SuperdutyShane PlowSite.com Addict

Lol thats kind of funny. Dave, you always seem to find these things :!

4. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

There is a guy in my town with one of those!! He has I think a 7'6" Boss straight blade on it. He uses it in the summer to haul lawn mowers.

5. BigDave12768

BigDave12768 PlowSite.com Addict

My truck would have to be in that condition for me to plow the city of lynn streets.

6. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

You could put all the weight you want on, and not get bothered by DOT.

7. doo-man

doo-man Senior Member

Could sell Ice Cream if it gets slow !!!!

8. RichG53

RichG53 PlowSite.com Addict

Does he sell ice cream a long the plow route ?????? Or do pluming on the side !!!

9. SuperdutyShane

SuperdutyShane PlowSite.com Addict

Thats true.... Lynn's streets are in such deplorable condition. Along with every other city lol.

10. tuna

tuna Senior Member

He actually plows for the state with it he does 129 in Lynn.I plow for the City of Lynn out by the Saugus line and our streets are nice.I used to plow in Beverly in the most exclusive area of town Beverly Cove and Prides Crossing and those were the worst streets I have ever plowed.