1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

new dogg md75

Discussion in 'SnowDogg Snow Plows' started by john2355, Jan 25, 2009.

1. john2355

john2355 Junior Member
    from ohio

hey just got the new snowdogg md 75 on my f-150 i love it pushed a big snow fall this week i just wish the frame was higher of the ground i think im gonna need some spring helpers

2. pickles

pickles Junior Member

yes this is a problem with pretty much all the 1/2 ton trucks but if you go to the dealer they should be able to provide you with Timberns or some kind of load boosters so the truck does not bottom out

3. Chives10

Chives10 Junior Member

Nice plow

Just wondering what place did you get your snowdogg from. In the market for one myself would you recommend the place. I was thinking of going to KopyKat to get mine

4. andyman5001

andyman5001 Member
    from NE Ohio

Chives10, Check out Carnegie Body Co. They are on Brookpark road near Ridge in Parma. Don't know if that is too far. The MD75 is $3250 installed.

5. Chives10

Chives10 Junior Member

andyman5001 Kopykat told me 3,000.00 installed they are in geauga co.

6. andyman5001

andyman5001 Member
    from NE Ohio

Thats a good deal! Mine was installed in October 08. Maybe prices dropped few bucks since then. Good Luck.

7. abar

abar Junior Member

snowdogg deflector

I bought a snowdogg md 65 for my 2006 jeep wrangler in dec. 08, so far I like it. I only do a few driveways it is primarily for my home. I would like to know if anyone who has a snowdogg plow has had any problems with the snow deflector? About 2 weeks ago the deflector cracked and broke and I didn`t hit ice or slammed into anything hard.Also it was about 10 degrees above zero, not so cold that it would crack from severe cold. On the up side I called the dealer Iroquois in Hinesburg, Vt and they sent me a new one pronto. Hopefully if this is a mfg. problem it will be corrected and taken care of with the past customers.

8. abar

abar Junior Member

I have a 2006 jeep wrangle unlimited. When I had my snowdogg md65 installed I had timbrens installed and the front end drops about a 1/2 in.So far I haven`t used ballast in the rear and we have had a few good snow storms. One other thing my snow deflector did break ,I think their a bit too brittle.Hanyone had the deflector problem. On the up side the dealer sent me a new one no questions asked. So far I like the plow.

9. abar

abar Junior Member

snow defkector issue