1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Dodge's

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by NoFearDeere, Dec 6, 2014.

1. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

Was very impressed with the new Dodge's that I bought 2 of them. The '14 will be getting a 9'2" DXT Stainless in a week or two.

2. NoFearDeere

And one more

3. dodgegmc1213

dodgegmc1213 Senior Member

That thing will look sweet with that stainless v hanging on the front. Good luck with it
    how come you didnt get the dump as a diesel?
  4. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Is that GP standing there in the background drooling?
  5. gallihersnow

gallihersnow Senior Member

The '14 is screaming for a lift and some wheels/tires.
  6. V_Scapes

V_Scapes Senior Member

Nice mason dump, I was looking at something very similar last month, the Hemi 3500s are priced very reasonably. is that a 6.4 Hemi or 5.7?
  7. NoFearDeere

The dump I got certified used, it's a 2012 and I bought it with 2400 miles on it, original owner never made a payment! It has the 5.7 Hemi and in perfect shape and got it for under 30K out the door. If they wouldnt of had this one, I would have bought a diesel. The 2014 will get a leveling kit and bigger tires and rims in the spring.
  8. JustJeff

JustJeff PlowSite.com Addict

Very nice trucks, but if you're going to own one, you should also know that they're no longer Dodges, they're Rams!
  9. rob_cook2001

rob_cook2001 2000 Club Member

Under 30 with the plow???? Nice trucks!
  10. scott3430

scott3430 PlowSite.com Addict

Sweet RAMS! Good deal on the dump.
  11. NoFearDeere

Dodge, Ram, whatever works..it's all the same!
  12. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

Its about time Ram (Dodge, whatever) made the 3/4 & 1 tons in the Sport edition again or at least with color matched grills/bumpers like the 2nd & 3rd Gens. That 14 is beautiful
  13. Glenn Lawn Care

Glenn Lawn Care Senior Member

I heard Fiat bought the Ram... is this true?
  14. SnoFarmer

SnoFarmer PlowSite Fanatic
    from N,E. MN

and Doge and Chrysler.
  15. snowcommander

snowcommander Junior Member

Nice trucks! I've got a 14 Ram 2500 Big Horn and I love it. Never thought I'd buy a Ram but it's a nice truck. Have a WideOut going on my truck here in the next couple weeks.
  16. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

Yes back in 2009 it purchased 58.9% of Chrysler, and just finalized the remaining purchase in January 2014.
  17. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

I'm not a big Dodge fan but, those new all black Rams are sharp.
  18. NoFearDeere

Yes they are. And the deal I got was even better. I took the dump truck back to the dealer to get more keys programmed and made, and was just curious what I could get it for and was blown away so I couldn't pass it up! It rides like a dream, interior is awesome, all around very happy. All I've ever had was white trucks so it's a little different!
  19. Snoviper

Snoviper Senior Member

Nice looking trucks!
  20. NoFearDeere

Here are a few pics with the Stainless DXT on; sorry the plow is a little dirty. And threw in a couple pics of the interior after I installed all the lights and radio.