1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Dodge 3500

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by szorno, Nov 7, 2004.

1. szorno

szorno Senior Member

This is my new baby. A 2002 Dodge 3500 Cummins 6 spd flat bed. It has a hi flow intercooler, high flow turbo, special injectors, AFE intake and 5" exhaust with a 5 stage Edge chip system. Then I added a Boss 9'2" V plow and my existing 350 gallon mag chloride spray system. The suspension is modified too with 2 inch lift in the front and 4 added leaves in the back, 2 inch outboard spacers in the front end, and 1 inch spacers in the back. Topped off with 285/70R17 BFG AT tires and a Code 3 Excalibur light bar.
    We expect snow this week so look out! The flakes will be flyin' !!

side w- lights.jpg
  2. szorno

szorno Senior Member

One more pic to show the monster... :D

front w plow.jpg
  3. Cooters Dodge

Cooters Dodge Member

Nice looking truck! I didn't think dodge came out with 17" wheels until 03'. What's the load rating on the all-terrains. I bought a new model dodge with 17's on them and I 've got to replace tires and goodyear GSA's are the only one's who carry them in load rating E. Oh yeah 225 to 250 a tire. Sharp truck though.
  4. Cooters Dodge

Cooters Dodge Member

Is that manual or automatic transmission.
  5. Boast Enterpris

Boast Enterpris Senior Member

Great setup! I wish I had a need for a liquid unit like that! :waving:
  6. snoluvr

snoluvr Senior Member
    from RI

Do you find the liquid works better than salt??
    Nice looking rig! I like the light bar.You can never have too many lights.
  7. T-MAN

T-MAN PlowSite.com Addict

Cooter BFgoodrich offers a few 17's in load range e.
  8. seville009

seville009 Senior Member
    from CNY

Cooper Tires' Discover M & S also come in 17" Load E - just put some on at $167 each
  9. Rhinohd

Rhinohd Member

Nice looking setup!
  10. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Very nice, I'd love to have a truck like some day, seems you have it equipped very respectably ...way to go !! :nod: