1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New detailed Winter Weattner Forecast Tuesday at Noon

Discussion in 'Weather' started by jtraversweather, Oct 13, 2012.

1. jtraversweather

jtraversweather Inactive

We are excited to announce that a new detailed winter weather forecast will be released on Tuesday, October 16, 2012 at Noon for Canada and the United States for each month beginning: Oct 16 to Nov 14, Nov 15 to Dec 14, Dec 15-Jan 14 and Jan 15 through Mar 30 will be published on http://snowremovalweather.com

If you saw our special free email blast presenting our Winter Weather Preview in September,
    you will find this forecast much more detailed, with significant snow storms and Ice storms on the first 2 months of our maps. We also will forecast actual snowfall from Mid Oct to Mid Nov for key markets where snowfall futures are traded.

We are also offering all PlowSite members Front Row seats (full access to our Meteorologists presentations) on our Live Video Meetings via Adobe Connect (no software required on your side) for $150 per month...our basic and premium services will also be offered where our Accuracy Based Compensation and Site Specific Forecasts will be offered at a 30% discount to all PlowSite and SIMA Members.

Set your calenders, remind you staff and your friends, the most detailed outlook by any weather service will be issued on Tuesday, October 16th at Noon.

Call Weather Briefings Inc. for more details (212) 757-5426 or email me at sales@weatherbriefings.com

I am looking forward to working with you this winter!

John Travers
    President
    Weather Briefings, Inc.
    Snow and Ice Removal Weather
    Snow Removal Weather
    212-757-5426

2. CSLC

CSLC Senior Member

link does not work

3. jtraversweather

jtraversweather Inactive

4. John143

John143 Senior Member
    from NEPA PA

Your links don't work my friend. Perhaps, you should try them first yourself if your looking for people to buy into your product.