1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Decals before the plow gets tucked away

Discussion in 'Jeeps' started by ken643, May 3, 2011.

1. ken643

ken643 Senior Member

I just put these on, then wrapped the plow up and tucked it away for the season. I know they wont last once plowing but I bought a back up set, LOL :laughing:

Attached Files:

2. hillbillydeluxe

hillbillydeluxe Senior Member

ken.... your rig smitten's me! it's Beautiful. Decal looks real good too. hows the 6'9'' ... too small? just right? would you go with the 7'6'' next time?

3. ken643

ken643 Senior Member

I love the 6'-9", It works great. Dealer would never recommended the 7-6 for my jeep I dont think due to weight. I added the snow defelctor and its much better keep the snow from not going over the top in deep storms. It does however once in a while in deep snow start to ride up, I guess just not heavy enough to stay down. But its not really a big issue for most storms and the dig deep storms I maintain pretty well so itsa never really to deep for me. Thanks for the compliments!!

4. hillbillydeluxe

hillbillydeluxe Senior Member

I'm selling my dodge to get another Jeep. I'll be putting a sd or ht fisher on it. I'll keep ya posted.... it's bout that time to throw the plow in storage and take the doors off....
    Jeep = money in the winter.... fun in the summer