1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Curtis

Discussion in 'SNO-PRO PLOW AND ACCESSORIES by Curtis' started by RichinRochester, Jan 12, 2009.

1. RichinRochester

RichinRochester Junior Member

Just put a 7' Poly HomePro on my 2003 Chevrolet Tahoe. Plowing 10 driveways and 1 small lot. An old plow freaks dream come true... I plowed 20 years ago to supplement income while in law school and have been waiting since then to finally get a "toy". Put plow on Thursday and I have had it out 3 times already. Thought the winter thaw would hit as soon as I had it mounted but the opposite happened.
    Great plow, lightweight, well made and plenty strong enough. Touch pad controller velcro's to center console at the fingertips. Very well made and super easy to put on and remove. A lot has changed in the 20 years I was away in that respect.
    Only complaint is I do not like the light mount hanging so low. Tough to get to and I may modify that in the future.
    Great website and it really helped in making my decision on what plow to go with and re-learn a little about the hobby/business. Thanks to all who post.
    Rich in Rochester, NY.