1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New CODE 3 model 420 beacon

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Metro Lawn, Dec 14, 2007.

1. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

I have several of these brand new in the box. Great lights! I use them on most of our trucks. Cost is $115 including shipping to lower 48. Will ship outside USA for additional costs.

Brand NEW Code 3 LB420 (Public Safety Equipment Amber Division) Mini Lightbar beacons With High Speed rotators! Has Amber outer dome that features the bright and modern lens design. Comes magnetic mount with 12' heavy duty cord and illuminated and switched cigar plug!. If you want to permanently mount it, just remove the magnets.

Can accept PayPal or most credit cards. Fast Shipping or call John 586-634-2904

code3420amber1.jpg

Last edited: Dec 14, 2007
  2. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

Not to bust you out but I can order them from www.lshlights.com for $90.92 brand new.

3. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

$108 with shipping and handling, but yes a better deal than what I paid