1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Clearance Lights

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by JK-Plow, Jan 7, 2011.

1. JK-Plow

JK-Plow Senior Member

Strobes-n-More is carrying a new clearance light for trucks. It is called the Atomic LED. It is an LED clearance light, that can be turned to a flashing emergency light. On their site they are showing the lights for the Ford trucks, but says they will have them for other trucks soon.

2. Fourbycb

Fourbycb Senior Member

Not worth the time or money, you cant hardly see them in the day time, what a waste

3. 20Silverado05

20Silverado05 Senior Member

Do you have them Fourbycb?

4. Fourbycb

Fourbycb Senior Member

No I do not and wouldnt waste my money of them However there is a truck here in town with them and at night I think there So So and in the day time I could hardly tell they were on

5. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

I saw them and did not impress me one bit. Might well as spend your money on a nice led lightbar. I don't have them but looking at the video they don't seem very bright.

6. swtiih

swtiih PlowSite.com Addict

Appreciate the feedback. When a product is not up to par its good to let others know. I think the idea is neat but if they don't output much light then they are a waste of money. I considered buying these until I found out they are made in China. I took a pass.

7. Top Dog

Top Dog Member

I hate to disagree but they have a newer style out now that are way brighter with more leds and it comes with option to turn off the normal running lights when u activate the flashers

back in the summer I tried a set on my personal truck and called them to ***** and they sent me the first set of the new style and they are AWESOME!!!!!

I now have all 6 supervisor trucks outfitted with them and all the guys love them and we are constantly getting asked what they are and where can we get them

8. DrakeSabitch

DrakeSabitch Senior Member

9. Fourbycb

Fourbycb Senior Member

I am willing to see the other side of those chinese LED cab lights. If someone can post a Video of those on a vehicle in the day time with no dark back ground in sun light, not in a garage I might be willing to see the postive side of them, however I still say Junk

10. ch973934

ch973934 Senior Member

If you go to atomic's website they have 2 different series. The Standard and Pro series, I think there's a considerable difference, but then again maybe it's just the video...

11. Fourbycb

Fourbycb Senior Member

Again lets see a video in sunlight day time with No dark back ground to see the real effect outdoors and how about a video shot from the side and rear, If I was gonna pay 200 plus dollars for a light kit I would like it to be seen 360 degrees day or night

12. Dodge Plow Pwr

Dodge Plow Pwr Senior Member

They are selling the lesser kit on ebay. They are accepting buy it now at $100.00 is what I was told. Just not bright enoough for me. I bought a 50" LED light bar instead.

13. swtiih

swtiih PlowSite.com Addict

If these lights came with a 10 year warranty & I got bumped on the head I might consider them.

14. rb8484

rb8484 Senior Member

x2. I had looked into them, but the pro series has more LED's and is alot brighter.

15. deckboys

deckboys Senior Member