1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Chevy to me anyway

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by zieg72, Nov 6, 2004.

1. zieg72

zieg72 Junior Member

I just got my late uncles C20 from my cousin. I brought it back last Sunday. Just a 85 C20 Scottsdale 2WD but in pretty nice shape. I had a temporary detour with Fords for the last couple of years but I am back. My question is I need 2 stock 16" rims as these are out of round. My uncle had new tires put on about 300 miles before he was tragically killed in an accident. They are on the back and the rear shakes quite a bit even though the tires are balanced. The tire guy says live with it, it should smooth out after the tires wear in. My back teeth are bad enough and it just isn't pleasant to drive past 53 mph. Anyone in the Chicago land area have 2 they can part with that are straight. I really don't want to go the junkyard route if I don't have to. BTW 14.4 mpg with the 7.4L 4 speed and a 3.21 gear. It has only 124K and the AC even works on this bad boy and my cousin left the 5th wheel hitch.