1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Chevy Design Q4 2006 ??

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by scottL, Jul 31, 2006.

1. scottL

scottL PlowSite.com Addict

I was curious about the trucks Chevy has currently. I noticed they have the Silverado and the Silverado Classic. I can not tell the difference between the two. So, I contacted the corporate website and they didn't give any info to clear the matter up for me. Then they told me to hold tight until Q4 this year for a big annoucement on an all new redesigned Silverado series ( 1500, 2500hd, 3500 ).

Anyone any insight on this? Thanks,

2. Bikes and Guns

Bikes and Guns Junior Member

The '07 classic Silverado is the same as the '06 model. Later this year and early next year they are releasing the next generation gmt-900 trucks. If you go to www.dieselplace.com or www.fullsizechevy.com there are posts that show spy pics.

3. scottL

scottL PlowSite.com Addict

Thanks! Good picts and lot's of comments on those sites.

I'm torn. The new 2008 looks a lot like several things. Smaller like a Colorado, shapes like a Titan, Metro-sexual with the roof racks and car like profile, nose and hood like the Tahoe's.

I've held onto my '97 K3500 just waiting for something cool and tough looking......