1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New cabinets

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by c.schulz, Feb 25, 2006.

1. c.schulz

c.schulz Senior Member

--Hey all,
    Finally finished the cabinet/workbench for the garage.This is something Ive been
    wanting to do ever since I finished the garage a few years ago.Still have more
    that i want to do like add a shelf under the upper cabinets that will be for my
    everyday items.Thinking of adding another cabinet above the window on the right
    with another light.Also some large storage cabinets(6') for the large car
    parts.Threw in one of my dog Louey.He seems to be in the way most of the time.
    Tell me what you think???

2. schnitz

schnitz Member

Very nice!! Two questions though. How big is your shop? And, Is that a bin set-up from Harbour Freight? I've been debating picking one up like that. Does it seem to fit your needs/usage?

In a while, Chet.
  3. c.schulz

c.schulz Senior Member

The Shop is 30x40 and the bins are from HF but are on the cheap side. Would like something bigger.

4. CamLand

CamLand Senior Member

Big mouse on the counter...:eek:
  5. caz41

caz41 Member

If I had a garage like that I would never go into the house.
  6. vanwhyjr

vanwhyjr Senior Member

I'll have to second that!!:dizzy:
  7. fernalddude

fernalddude PlowSite.com Addict

great job

I dont think i could ever work in that shop i would be to worried to get it dirty. I can see a snow rig broke full of snow and road junk dripping all over the floor:cry: Just kidding looks great and plenty of room just need a over head hoist.And how is that heated is it outside wood burner or boiler?
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2006
  8. gene gls

gene gls PlowSite.com Veteran

Wish I could see the walls in my shop..What type of heat you got on the celing??
  9. c.schulz

c.schulz Senior Member

The heat is a radiant type and runs on LP. The shots that you see are at the best it has ever looked. Trying to keep it clean is a lot of fun. Thanks for the compliments guys.

10. rfed32

rfed32 Senior Member

looks great beats my shop thats for sure...one car gerage sucks i cant even put my plow in it b.c of landscape equipt. but looks awesome one day i will have one lol
  11. redhenny16

redhenny16 Senior Member

Very nice shop, the Camaro looks nice too. What year is it, and what have you done to it?
  12. c.schulz

c.schulz Senior Member

Thanks for the words on the shop.
    The camaro is a 71.Was going for a pro-touring car but just don't have the cash. The car is just a shell. Maybe ill save it for my son,he is 6 and he loves cars.Wants to win trophy's.
    Where is Stevensville???

13. redhenny16

redhenny16 Senior Member

Across the lake from Chicago, whats with the orange Camaro on your avatar?
  14. Antnee77

Antnee77 PlowSite.com Addict
    from RI

Wow, that is a sick shop! I don't even have a garage to work in, I have to use my buddy's. Mine is full of garbage.
  15. LLM Ann Arbor

LLM Ann Arbor Senior Member

Well color me jealous dude. Sweet shop.

I have a corgi too! Actually half corgi half husky.