1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

NEW Buyer's Pro-Wings For Sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by TDS Landscaping, Nov 29, 2010.

1. TDS Landscaping

TDS Landscaping Junior Member

Hey everyone,

I recently bought 2 sets of Pro-Wings, installed them on my 7.5 Hiniker and intended to install them on my 8.5 Hiniker V but decided against it, so now they can be yours.. Make me a reasonable offer and they are yours, no need for them to be sitting around. New in box, Paypal or Money Order, have 250+ positive feedback on ebay if you want a reference. (jo_bomb17)

Shipping will be cheaper in the upper midwest because I can ship through Speedee Delivery for $25 or less (WI, IA, SD, ND, IL, NE and St. Louis Metro area) otherwise shipping is going to run around $45-$65 for Fedex/UPS..

[​IMG]

2. FordFisherman

FordFisherman PlowSite.com Addict
    from 06611

Can you get a shipping quote to 06611?

3. Brandon29

Brandon29 Senior Member

Im interested. How much?

4. TDS Landscaping

Ford- Shipping to you is $45-$55 via fedex or ups ground..

Frandon- Overnight shipping to you is around $15 via Speedee Delivery..

Best price i can find online right now is 170 plus $40 shipping (for me) at ESI...

I would take $150 plus shipping from you Ford... And Frandon, it will be $160 plus shipping, because shipping through my local Speedee is sort of a pain in the ass, there is never anyone at the front desk and they won't pick up from my house.

Thanks,
    Jordan

5. Brandon29

Brandon29 Senior Member

6. TDS Landscaping

sounds good, i sent you a money request via paypal.. Will ship today if payment is received in time, shipping desk closes at 330.

Thanks,
    Jordan

7. minnesota_duane

minnesota_duane Junior Member

If they back out let me know and I'll take them.

8. TDS Landscaping

Sounds good, I would assume Brandon will follow through but will pm you if I find out otherwise..

9. TDS Landscaping

Payment recieved, item will be shipped today..

SOLD PLEASE REMOVE

Thanks,
    Jordan