1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

new buyer product

Discussion in 'SnowDogg Snow Plows' started by iceman1, Aug 10, 2011.

1. iceman1

iceman1 Sponsor

Buyers has a new scoopdogg. They have realy done a nice job with this new pusher. It is a steel trip edge blade. I hope it works as good as it looks.

2. ANA Proscapes

ANA Proscapes Senior Member
    from NH

You have prices for them but no pics?? Where's the pics of them?

3. iceman1

iceman1 Sponsor

did not take any and buyers is not releasing photos or the product till last minute. if you have questions i maybe to answer

4. Snubber

Snubber Junior Member

Box Side?

Do the sides float like an arctic or boss bx12? Or are they fixed like a traditional pusher making this similar to the protec ist.

5. CGM Inc.

CGM Inc. PlowSite Veteran
    from Ontario

6. ANA Proscapes

ANA Proscapes Senior Member
    from NH

There's a pic on buyers web site. Looks like a conventional pusher with a metal trip edge. Like avalanches pusher.

7. iceman1

iceman1 Sponsor

yes solid sides. shoes will adjust up and down to regulate cutting edge depth.

8. iceman1

iceman1 Sponsor

i will have these pushers in stock next month. These pushers are a great deal for a steel edge pusher. call me at 513-678-1597 or email me chad@obersons.com

9. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

Chad, heard you had these in now. Have any pics?

10. iceman1

iceman1 Sponsor

Not yet I hope to have in by the 1st of the month

11. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

Chad, lets see the pics. You should tell Fran these are in too.

12. iceman1

iceman1 Sponsor

Fran already bought one and picked it up. I will get some photos this weekend

13. iceman1

iceman1 Sponsor

I have 2 10' left and 3 12' left if anyone wants one. the 10's are 3250 and the 12' are 3500.
    call chad 513-678-1597

14. ihdriver7088

ihdriver7088 Senior Member

nice looking pushers a little pricey on the backdrag edge i thought so a buddy and i built one ofr his for about 200 bucks

15. tjs27

tjs27 Junior Member

Picked up 3 of them Friday from Chad. They look really good, trip springs are heavy duty!! Now can't wait for snow to see how they work.

Chad, did Jason get ahold of you?

16. iceman1

iceman1 Sponsor

yes he did buy one. Thanks for the lead. I have you backhoe brackets in. thanks Chad