1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Business Card??

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by born2farm, Jul 25, 2010.

1. born2farm

born2farm 2000 Club Member

Well I made up some business cards at home and would like some opinions before i print to many....they are going to be on a light blue card. This might turn into my logo too....any comments good or bad are welcome. btw the words do not pring choppy like commercial and residential look in the pic

brock biz card.jpg
  2. swtiih

swtiih PlowSite.com Addict

I think smaller font on everything except snowplowing
  3. Pristine PM ltd

Pristine PM ltd PlowSite Veteran

I mean this in the nicest way, but I really think you might want to spend the $100 on getting a good design done. Nothing fancy, but a nice design really makes a difference. Take a good look at cards that you have got over time, then take another look at yours. How does it measure up.
  4. merrimacmill

merrimacmill PlowSite.com Addict
    from MA

Ya, or at least make it a couple different colors, like black with a yellow outline or green with a white outline, etc. And then make the bottom line horizontally straight and the top line curved. It just looks too warped now, and that will level it all out.