1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Boss XT

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by mike33, Feb 12, 2007.

1. mike33

mike33 Senior Member

I was at my dealers shop today and seen the new its either xt or xlt any way it is tough looking. New v-plow 8.2 or 9.2 he had in stock it was 37" tall on the ends instead of our current 27" with a hell of a roll in it. It actually looked like a plow the state would have on there big trucks. Weight wise it was steel, poly n/a this time but weighs only 20 lbs more than poly. The only thing i was concerned about was the height blocking air in to the radaitor if it would cause heat problems. Has any one seen this or heard anything about it.
    Mike

2. BOSS550

BOSS550 Senior Member

Pic--lets see some pics!!!! I didn't see any on Boss' site!??:mad: :redbounce

3. 04superduty

04superduty PlowSite.com Addict

4. BOSS550

BOSS550 Senior Member

Sweeeeet!! Thanks!

5. THE05HD

THE05HD Member
    from WI

9.2 Boss Power - V Xt

ILL BE PICKING MINE UP TODAY...... OR TOMMORROW !!!! :D

ANYONE WANT TO SEE PICTURES ???

6. BOSS550

BOSS550 Senior Member

Heck Ya!!! Put em up! Does Boss make wings for these XT 's yet?:bluebounc :redbounce purplebou

7. THE05HD

THE05HD Member
    from WI

Boss Xt Wings

NO NOT YET !!

8. THE05HD

THE05HD Member
    from WI

9.2 Boss Power - V Xt

The Xt Is On, And Pictures Will Be Up Tommorrow !!

Until Then ...... Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz