1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Boss, thanks thieves

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by sjosephlawncare, Jan 16, 2008.

1. sjosephlawncare

sjosephlawncare Senior Member

This GMC was stolen out of my driveway on Dec 8th and recovered Dec 27th in Renoldsburg, Oh. (about 30 mins from my house) They took pretty much everything I put on it- Plow, salt box, led light bar, everything out of toolbox, everything they could quickly, & destroyed a few things inside. Anyways, after missing a few snow events my insurance finally replaced everything after deducting 30% ?? Lesson learned by me......LOCK YOUR STUFF UP!!!!!

04 GMC resized 004.jpg

04 GMC resized 005.jpg

04 GMC resized 006.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2008
  2. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

sorry too hear that man very sad day congrats on getting back on your feet . like my father always say's locks only keep honest people out

3. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

At least you got it back

Nice truck Btw

4. ChevKid03

ChevKid03 Senior Member

Sorry to hear about your truck and equipment... I learned a long time ago with a quad.... it ended up getting stolen... one thing was.. I engraved my initials in a VERY hidden place on a few parts of it... Well, I found it, and I'm not sure if the guy riding it was the one that stole it, but lets just say he paid the price... SEVERELY. he won't be riding quads anymore.... lets just put it that way... :) Anyway, i'm sorry to hear about your loss and i hope karma gets them back....

5. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Best thing you can do is jam it up against the garage and park the car in front of it.

6. RhinoL&L

RhinoL&L Senior Member

wow that is really sad to hear. hope we get some good snow here so you can get back up and running. check out the ohio snow thread in the networking section. lots of good guys over there.

7. Mike S

Mike S PlowSite.com Addict

Dude that sucks!!!! Hope you are able to get it back to the way it was!

8. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

This is the main reason I don't buy stolen stuff. If no one else did no one would steal anything. Good Luck!!

9. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

But you would lease it!:D