1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Boss Plow for sale!!!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by fastrunner, Jan 27, 2002.

1. fastrunner

fastrunner Junior Member

Hi, I have a rather new boss snow plow for sale. I bought it last jan. and have probably plowed 20 or so drives with it. (No Snow, no plow)! I paid 3750.00 with smarthitch. it is a 7'6" straight blade, with the super duty package. NO RUST WHAT SO EVER!. LIKE NEW! Will fit a 88-98 GMC or CHEVY 1/2 ton or 3/4. Its on ebay for another day and a half if you want to bid. just type in boss snow plow. I will take $2000.00 right now, but you have to pick it up where i live. thanks. drop me a note if interested. or email me at buggy4life@Hotmail.com thanks. oh yeah, comes with all hooks up and joystick controller. READY TO PLOW.

2. PINEISLAND1

PINEISLAND1 PlowSite.com Veteran

Where in MI are you?

3. fastrunner

fastrunner Junior Member

Hi, I am in St. Joseph, Benton Harbor area. Bout 45 minutes west of Kalmazoo and bout 1 hr 20 min south of Grand Rapids.