1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Boss DXT

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by BOSSMAN21, Nov 28, 2013.

1. BOSSMAN21

BOSSMAN21 Senior Member

Hey guys, having the new D-XT put on tomorrow, anyone have one that has used it yet? how do you like it?! Just cant take the wait any longer, cant wait to try it!

2. rob_cook2001

rob_cook2001 2000 Club Member

I have a 9.2 dxt on a 2013 f-350. I have only used it for one storm but so far I love it.. can't wait to put some wings on it. I run 600lbs of ballast.

3. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss PlowSite.com Addict

our big dealer in VA on the east coast said they're on back order and 3 weeks out at least :/ sucks because i was hoping to order one soon and go pick it up with a new spreader in one trip.

4. crawla

crawla Member

Yeah I just left there, I wanted the dxt but they didn't have one so I bought a Western 9.5' MVP instead.

5. Buswell Forest

Buswell Forest PlowSite.com Addict
    from NH

Dodged a bullet there..:gunsfiring:

6. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

I ordered mine this past Monday and its getting installed this Friday. Bought a 2 week wait. I would wait 2 months for a Boss before I would buy a Western!

7. SNOMACHINE

SNOMACHINE Senior Member

Had 1 last season & bought another this year love them! Another great product from BOSS!

8. mike33

mike33 Senior Member

Yes I bought one in Oct. and love it. Have a small issue when it was bitter cold 6 degree had a code come on left it sit few minutes and was fine. The problem was and Boss is having me go back to dealer for fix. The gear box they used the oil was placed if from the factory where they bought them. The oil was to thick causing issue at these temps and colder. Solution for fix is they are replacing oil to a 70-90w synthetic. Other words oil was to thick. Make sure your dealer corrects this or call Boss they will tell him to do so.