1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Boss 8'2" V

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Snowbrdr360, Nov 6, 2008.

1. Snowbrdr360

Snowbrdr360 Senior Member

Figured I should get that new Boss V plow I've always wanted to go allong with the Snow-ex vbox that I picked up last month, just finished up the install heres a few pics! I eneded up having to change the height of the mount after realizing I had set it at 15.5" with my big summer tires on:gunsfiring: So thats why it looks outa whack when in scoop in the first pictures
  2. Snowbrdr360

3. Snowbrdr360

last ones
  4. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

5. csx5197

csx5197 Senior Member

good lookin setup you have their. Not sure what you plow, or what not, but do you have timbrens to help support the weight? I've heard if you have a leveling kit your alright too. Just was curious
  6. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

nice the new lights are starting to grow on me :D
  7. Snowbrdr360

Yeah, ive plowed with this truck for 2 years, had a 7.5 western. Truck has timbrens and carries the weight well!
  8. ABES

ABES PlowSite.com Addict
    from MN

I love it! I bet a 7.5 felt tiny on that truck.
  9. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Very nice set-upwesport

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Hey Ryan, hope you didn't have to cut your lower valance. I know my boss has a 04 silverado, and he didn't with his mount. Either way, that set up looks bad azzzzzzzz
  11. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Very nice set up.
  12. MAR4CARS

MAR4CARS Senior Member

Nice setup
  13. soc

soc Junior Member
    from ny

what flashing light you got on it and hows its mounted????? - Am looking for one - thought about a sho-me - don't want a magnet mount and really not fond of drilling a perm mount in my roof - only other thing I thought of is maybe a backrack and place light on there.
  14. tguisinger

tguisinger Junior Member

Try a Federal Signal Suction Cup Mount. I have the Clear Lense with the Center having a Amber filter. It looks Great it is about $180.00 or so.
  15. M&A Property Maintenance

M&A Property Maintenance Senior Member

I have the shoe-me luminator mounted on my back rack. I like it better thatn the magnet mounts or the suctions cups. JMO
  16. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX PlowSite.com Addict

Very Nice!!!
  17. Doakster

Doakster Senior Member
    from Maine

Does anyone see anything wrong with these two picks.....plow not level.
  18. LawnProLandscapes

LawnProLandscapes PlowSite.com Addict

yea he had the mount at the wrong heigth, he stated that in the first post, and the pics of it in the shop are after he changed it. :p
  19. Snowbrdr360

Yep, I installed the mount with my summer rims/tires on and thouhgt I had properly taken into account for the smaller winter rims/tires. Was clearly off, had to adjust the mount and all is good now!
  20. F250 Boss v

F250 Boss v Senior Member

Very nice set up!!