1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Boss 8-6

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by dr.lawn21, Nov 9, 2005.

1. dr.lawn21

dr.lawn21 Senior Member

Here's a pic of my latest addition to my fleet. 98 ford f-250 flatbed with Boss 8'6" straight blade. I'll try to get a pic of my rigs lined up together.

flatbed1.jpg

2. dr.lawn21

dr.lawn21 Senior Member

another pic of the flatbed

flatbed2.jpg

3. dr.lawn21

dr.lawn21 Senior Member

Here's a pic of my deisel before the tailgate party began. :drinkup:

diesel1.jpg

4. dirt digger

dirt digger Senior Member

nice looking truck..what are you going to put on the back for weight?

5. dr.lawn21

dr.lawn21 Senior Member

I haven't decided yet. I was thinking about sideboards on the flatbed then sandbags.

6. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

Hey Doc,

What did that bed cost you? I am thinking of converting a few of my pick-ups to flatbeds, they look much more usefull.

7. dirt digger

dirt digger Senior Member

maybe if you have a few short I-beams you could strap those down real tight, unless you plan on putting a spreader on it.

8. echovalley

echovalley Senior Member
    from CT

Truck and blade look good,love that style i have a 96 powerstroke,but i thought they didn't make any in 98????????only the light duty f250 that year.That is the first one i have ever seen.