1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New BOSS 7.6

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Alpha Property, Sep 1, 2010.

1. Alpha Property

Alpha Property Senior Member

Special thanks to Jim at ES Trucks, Great shop, super nice group of people working there. Deffinatly don't get service like that at home.

So the quest for a plow for my truck finaly took flight, I've been using blowers and then a quad with a plow and finaly made the jump to a real blade on the truck.

I went with a 7.6 boss standard duty for my 2000 Chev 1500 Z71.

My dad, a neighbour fred and myself left home Sunday night at 11:00 here in southern ontario canada for the trip. We drove swaping drivers all night. We arived in Manassas Virginia at 9:00 am Monday morning, had breakfast at Denny's and went to ES Trucks, got the plow loaded up and straped down and headed for home. We got back into Canada around 7:00pm, had some wings and pizza and went to bed.

I took a few pictures, a little less than orriginaly plannned but i'll take more when we do the mounts on the truck. I assembeled the plow end in the back of my dad's truck and we'll run it to my buddy's shop saturday to do the rest of the install.
    So here they come.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Alpha Property

3. Alpha Property

4. Alpha Property

5. mercer_me